New In: Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette & Hydrating Eye Cream

8.05.2013


On payday I treated myself to a little something I have been eyeing up for the last few weeks. I stumbled across the new Navy & Nude palette on the Bobbi Brown website a few weeks ago and fell in love with the colours. I am a sucker for nude eye shadows, one of my makeup draws is overflowing with nude pigments and shades - so I technically don't need anymore but I justified this purchase by telling myself you can never have too many eye shadows, right? This palette is gorgeous, and I am a huge fan of Bobbi Brown products so this is a very welcome little product into my makeup collection. 

The palette comes with 7 nude shades and one navy shade. So far the three matte, neutral shades in Ivory, Cement and Slate have been my go-to shades for my everyday makeup. These shades create the perfect day 'no makeup' makeup look, which is what I typically go for when I want my makeup to look more toned down, fresh and dewy. I will do a full review on this once I have created more looks with the shadows and tested how versatile it really is. So far I am very impressed with the pigmentation and formula of these shadows. It has an expensive price tag, but if you are looking for nude eye shadow palette, this will be a great staple piece in your collection. 



I was also in need of a new eyecream. Now, I had not found my holy grail eyecream, and I don't want to speak to soon, but after trying and testing many different eye products I may have found it. I want to give it a test run for a little longer, but so far I love this product. Its very think and creamy, and extremely hydrating. The thick consistancy means a little bit of product goes a long way, so this should last me a while. I'm only in my 20's so I don't need to think about anti-aging just yet, so this little eye cream is perfect for now. Super hydrating and so far it works!



No comments

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving comments from you guys. If you have a blog, please feel more than welcome to leave your URL so I can check it out. However, please refrain to posting links to your giveaways or spamming my comments section. Lets leave this section a place to make friends and discuss the content! x