Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate Nourishing Moisturiser Review

8.16.2013


I was introduced to this moisturiser a few months ago after I decided it was time to find the perfect one for my skin. Over the last few years I have never stuck to one moisturiser and tried many different brands but none of them have worked for me. Using so many different products like that was not good for my skin, once it had gotten used to one product I would change it an replace it with a newer one I wanted to try and it would react badly. Of course because of this my skin was not in the best shape, it was dull, had an awful texture and my skin tone was very uneven. Once I realised what I was doing to my skin I put a lot of research into finding a moisturiser that was going to be great for my skin and was something I knew I could stick to for a long period of time. That was when I came a cross the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate. This product was sent from the heavens and my skin sure needed it. From the first use I feel in love and knew that this was going to be my go-to moisturiser for a long time to come.

This product is gorgeous, it leaves my skin feeling baby soft and it has its natural glow back. The Lait-Creme Concentrate works wonders for your skin buy using a mixture of natural, skin-loving ingredients to give your skin all of the nourishment it needs to look and feel beautiful. It is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins to help keep your skin smooth and plump so it stays looking youthful and it also helps regenerate the top layer of your skin to help keep the skin protected and promotes cell renewal. I have noticed a huge change in my skin since using this moisturiser, the texture has evened out, it feels much smoother and my scaring from cystic spots has reduced dramatically. 


I am now on my second tube of this moisturiser so you can be assured that i've given this stuff a proper test run and it has most certainly impressed. The Lait-Creme Concentrate retails for £18.50 for 75ml, the perfect medium between high street and high end prices. Believe me i've tried so much skin care ranging in price from Simple to Clinque, but this is the best one I have ever used. If you are looking for a new moisturiser I would without a doubt recommend this for people with dry, dehydrated, sensitive and normal skin types. It has a very creamy but light texture so it won't leave an oily residue on your skin for those of you with oily and combination skin types, but it does have a satin finish to it so I would bare that in mind if you personally prefer a more mattifying product. For me this product is amazing and it has done my skin wonders and I am excited to try out more products from Embryolisse.  

1 comment

  1. Anonymous12/15/2013

    Use hydraluron underneath and you will have thee best skin you've ever had!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving comments from you guys. If you have a blog, please feel more than welcome to leave your URL so I can check it out. However, please refrain to posting links to your giveaways or spamming my comments section. Lets leave this section a place to make friends and discuss the content! x